Ideal for Use in a Wide Range of Applications
• Easy to set up and use
• Small and portable
• Central monitoring/remote alarm compatible
• Oxygen monitor and alarms for 50 psi or low flow
• Waveforms graphics
• On-airway flow sensor invasive or noninvasive use
• Customizable patient presets
• Event log and screens
• Power and oxygen conserving
• O2 cylinder use-time calculator
• Oxygen monitor with alarms
• Battery time estimator
• Rated for use in helicopter, fixed-wing and commercial flights
• Simplified full-color touch screen
• On-screen help guide
• Hot-swappable battery for continuous operation
• Fast setup with presets
• Rugged construction
• Alarm Quickset function
• Up to 10 hours operation on integrated battery*
- An on-airway flow sensor provides more choices for ventilation — inspiratory or expiratory monitoring and alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- The hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation (depending on settings). Batteries can be swapped out on the go for extended operation and added freedom without interrupting ventilation.
- The Battery Time Estimator provides added peace of mind during transports.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- The Cylinder Use Time Calculator helps estimate how long oxygen will last when on the go.
- The full-color touch screen provides easy access to all controls, simple navigation and a help guide for added convenience.
- With its rugged and reliable construction, the ventilator is designed to withstand rough treatment in a wide range of environments.
- A patented gas generator runs cool and quiet, is gas efficient and provides consistent volume delivery.
- Advanced features such as Alarm Quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation make this an exceptional portable ventilator.